These terms and conditions apply to all offers and/or agreements made by MY PORTRAIT STUDIO to or entered into with third parties (hereinafter referred to as “the Customer”) as well as to the performance thereof.
Offers, orders, and agreements
- All offers from MY PORTRAIT STUDIO are without obligation. Orders and acceptances of offers by the Customer are irrevocable.
- MY PORTRAIT STUDIO is only bound if it has confirmed the order in writing or has started the execution.
- Inaccuracies in the order confirmation from MY PORTRAIT STUDIO must be reported to MY PORTRAIT STUDIO in writing within 3 days of the date of the order confirmation, failing which the order confirmation will be deemed to represent the agreement correctly and completely and the Customer will be bound by it.
- Verbal promises or agreements by or with its personnel are only binding on MY PORTRAIT STUDIO if it has confirmed this in writing
- These general terms and conditions apply in full to any amendments to the agreement.
Intellectual property rights
- All intellectual and industrial property rights about the products and their names, and about everything that MY PORTRAIT STUDIO develops, produces or supplies, including packaging, manuals, advertising material, and images, accrue to MY PORTRAIT STUDIO.
- The customer may not make goods accessible to third parties, publish them, use them, or reproduce them himself or through third parties without express permission from MY PORTRAIT STUDIO, but only obtains a personal use license.
Prices, price changes, cancellations
- Prices stated by MY PORTRAIT STUDIO or agreed with MY PORTRAIT STUDIO include packaging costs and transport costs, but exclude GST, import and export duties, excise duties, and other taxes or levies imposed or levied in respect of the products.
- If cost-determining factors change after the offer and/or the conclusion of an agreement, MY PORTRAIT STUDIO is entitled to adjust the prices accordingly.
- Cancellations at a later date are excluded. After placing an order, individual items cannot be cancelled. You can only cancel the total order (all items in the shopping cart). If one item has a later status than indicated in the first sentence, a cancellation of an order is no longer possible.
Delivery time and delivery
- Specified delivery times are approximate and cannot be regarded as strict deadlines. Exceeding the delivery time does not oblige MY PORTRAIT STUDIO to pay compensation and does not entitle the Customer not to fulfil or suspend its obligations arising from the agreement.
- The delivery time is based on the working conditions applicable at the time of the conclusion of the agreement and on the timely delivery of the goods required by MY PORTRAIT STUDIO for the fulfilment of the agreement. If a delay occurs as a result of a change in working conditions and/or the late delivery of goods required by MY PORTRAIT STUDIO, the delivery time will be extended as necessary.
- If the Customer does not take receipt of the products or does not collect them or arrange for them to be collected, they will be stored for as long as MY PORTRAIT STUDIO deems this desirable at the expense and risk of the Customer.
- MY PORTRAIT STUDIO is not obliged to honour a request from the Customer for redelivery or subsequent delivery. If MY PORTRAIT STUDIO nevertheless proceeds to do so, the associated costs will be paid by the Customer.
Guarantee, complaints, defects
- MY PORTRAIT STUDIO guarantees the soundness of the products delivered by it by what the Buyer may reasonably expect under the agreement. Should defects nevertheless occur in the products delivered by MY PORTRAIT STUDIO as a result of manufacturing, material, and/or packaging errors,
- In any case, defects that (partly) consist of:
– minor colour deviations between two or more orders.
– minor colour deviations compared to a previous order.
– minor colour deviations between the single printing sheets within one job.
– small cutting and folding tolerances (= deviations from the final format);
- The Customer must carefully inspect the delivered products immediately upon receipt, under penalty of forfeiture of any right to complaint and/or replacement.
Payment is made in advance, in cash, using a credit card, debit card, PUI, or wallet.
The customer agrees to receive an invoice sent electronically.