Our Refund Policy at “My Portrait studio” comprise of general guidelines. Such as –
- Since customized gifts are made specifically for the customer, they may be non-refundable. We have a no-return policy for personalized items unless there is a defect or error in the customization.
- If the item is not personalized, we may have a return policy in place. This policy will outline the conditions under which the item can be returned, such as a certain timeframe or the item being in its original packaging.
- If the item is defective or there is an error in the personalization, we may allow for returns or offer a replacement or refund.
Once your return has been received and inspected, we will send an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of approval or rejection of your refund. If approved, your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within the specified number of days.
The following is not covered by the 30-day replacement:
- Any product showing physical damage to the packaging or product (this must be reported within 5 days)
- Any product returned without all original packaging and accessories.
- Any electronics with manipulated serial numbers.
It’s important to review our refund policy before making a purchase, especially for personalized items. If you have any questions or concerns about the policy, reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.