- Information We Collect: When you visit our website, we may collect certain information automatically, including your IP address, browser type, operating system, and the pages you visit. We may also collect the information you provide to us voluntarily, such as your name, email address, and any other information you choose to provide when filling out a contact form or subscribing to our newsletter.
- How We Use them? We use the information we collect to provide and improve our services, to communicate with you about your inquiries or orders, and to send you updates and marketing materials about our products and services. We may also use your information to comply with legal obligations or to protect our legal interests.
- Data Security: We take reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure. However, no security measures are 100% fool proof, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
- Third-Party Links: Our website may contain links to third-party websites or services. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these third-party sites.
- Customer Rights: You have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal information. You also have the right to object to or restrict the processing of your data, as well as the right to data portability. To exercise these rights or to opt out of marketing communications, please contact us using the information below.
- Kid’s Privacy: Our website is not intended for use by children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children.
- Pictures and photos: Any images uploaded to our website are completely at the discretion of the user. No photos will be shared on websites and other public platforms without user consent.
How and where do we store/transfer your personal data
We will only store or transfer your personal data within our network. This means that your personal data is fully protected in accordance with relevant legal standards. The security of your personal data is important to us and we take a number of important measures to protect your data, including the following:
- Computer protection measures such as firewalls and data encryption
- Physical, electronic and procedural safeguards for our buildings
If you use our website to browse our products and services and browse the information we provide, we and third parties use a number of cookies to make the website work and collect useful information about visitors. This is to help improve user experience, measure what works, and target marketing.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer. We use first-party cookies (cookies that we set and can only be read by our website) to personalize your online experience.
Some of the cookies we use are strictly necessary for our website to function, and we do not ask for your consent to place them on your computer.